Thank you so much for being here! I'm Miranda. I'm thrilled to get to know you.
In 2012, I declared my major in Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations. Since then, I've grown to love the industry! Taking a variety of courses in broadcasting, news writing, photography, and public relations has broadened my perspective on how all these work together to create the world we know and live in.
Here's just an overview of my educational background:
- 2015 graduate of The University of Toledo with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications
- Social Media Chair of the Gamma Eta Chapter of Alpha Kappa Psi (Spring 2015 semester)
- Passionate member of the Public Relations Student Society of America where I was thrilled to participate in the 2015 International Conference in Washington D.C.
My professional background has been growing and growing! Here's a summary:
- Freelancing as a side hustle; I work with bloggers and small business owners online
- Digital Marketing Assistant for a manufacturing company in the healthcare industry
- Public Relations Coordinator for a marketing firm that specializes in social media marketing for business authors
- Social Media Content Writer for a locally published healthcare newspaper
- Marketing Intern at a non-profit science museum where I truly discovered my enthusiasm for social media
I have experience in the following areas:
- AP Style for Press Releases
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Development (WordPress, Wix, SquareSpace)
- Instagram Creative Content
- Photo Editting (Canva, Photoshop)
- I use a Nikon d3000 as a hobby and love learning new techniques!
I invite you to check out my previous work, connect with me on social media, and check out my blog. I would love to network with you!
Want to get in touch with me? Awesome! Just fill out the form below.