Social media can be a hassle. That's why I'm here!
What are the elements that make up a powerful social media strategy?
Content cannot write itself. Content should not be written without thought and consideration. Tone and voice are important factor in creating unique copy that identifies with you and your business. It can also be tricky to apply it to different social media sites, when your message needs to be brief and concise.
4 out of 10 businesses feel that social media is the most difficult marketing tactic to execute.
Creating graphics for your blog and all your social media platforms can be so time consuming. But, they are necessary for enhancing your social media engagement. They also help establish your visual brand.
Visual content is 40X more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content.
We process visuals 60,000 times faster than plain text.
Branding is important for any blog or business. It's an advertising tactic that has worked for decades. The more you see the same logo, the same colors, and the same fonts, the more your brain starts to remember the business.
Consistency is key. It takes five to seven impressions for someone to remember a brand.
Everything about branding, from colors to fonts, has a psychology behind it.
What does my social strategy include?
- Pinterest setup, graphic creation, short copy, branding, and scheduling
- Bonus: I’ve mastered Melyssa Griffin’s “Pinfinite Growth” course!
- Instagram page set up, graphic creation, copywriting, branding, hashtag research, scheduling
- Twitter setup, graphic creation, short copy, branding, scheduling, and system setup for redistributing content such as blog posts
- Facebook business page setup, system setup for participation in Facebook groups, organic ghostwriting and commenting, daily visibility in audience specific Facebook groups
- Digital marketing and SEO strategy for your website copy and blog (remember that SEO goes hand in hand with social media!)
Miranda has been an absolutely wonderful addition to my team! She loves all things social media, so she handled my Pinterest account with ease. She was extremely quick to learn and willing to complete whatever tasks I had for her. She totally picked up on the uniqueness of my brand and was able to incorporate that into graphics, SEO and more! If you want someone that will get things done quickly, efficiently and effectively, Miranda's your girl!
Michelle Lewis, Founder of Visibility Vixen
Miranda is awesome at social media and PR! She's introduced me to some really cool tools and understands the ins and outs of social media and networking in a way that other people don't. I recommend working with Miranda if you want to up-level your influencer marketing, Instagram account, or guest posting outreach!
Miranda Nahmias, Digital Marketer and Virtual Assistant